I wanted to thank all of you who have purchased a Groupon with Natganic and those of you who have already redeemed your vocher! Thank you!
But I wanted to address some of the FAQ I have received::
1. Can I use my Groupon during multiple visits? NO, Groupon must be used in one visit and you can purchase one as a gift.
2. I purchased 4 or 6 hours why am I just getting 2 or 3 hours.
1st Groupon (2 man hours for $42)- 1 person for 2 hours
2nd Groupon (4 man hours for $74)- 2 people for 2 hours
3rd Groupon (6 man hours for $99)- 2 people for 3 hours
I apologize for the misunderstanding but I am sure our staff will be able to get all of your work done within the time frames listed above. As long as the work load is within reason.
I have also adjusted the scheduling app to better give you accurate times for less rescheduling.
3. The time that I want isnt available, what should I do? We appreciate your patience as we are cleaning 4-5 houses in one day 8hr day. Please try to schdeule your appt as far in advance as possible so you will have more availabilty. If the time is not available please book another time. We are doing our best to fit in ALL last minute appointments, but those who have booked in advance have priority.
4. I need windows washed and my baseboards cleaned, can I have that done?
Depending on which Groupon you purchased, it is very important what you have a clear idea of what you need cleaned in your house. Baseboards can be done but you have to consider the time it would take to clean all baseboards and consider that this may be the only service performed during your time purchased.
5. Do you supply the products and supplies? Yes, we do.
6. Can you use my products and supplies? Yes, we can. Please just put it in your notes section when you are booking your appt using the "Schedule an Appointment" widget.
Make sure you rate your service!
Until next clean!